The holidays will soon be upon us and with them come a barrage of company parties and festive gatherings. Whether your hiding indoors or it’s a party on the lawn, your favorite food truck would be more than happy to handle the details.
Most trucks not only cater with their truck, but can also do traditional catering and specialized menus. Here are a couple party ideas to get you started:
- Dia de los Mueros (Day of the Dead)
- Fall cider and pig roast
- Kids party with your favorite hot dog vendor and bouncy house (Santa loves bouncy houses)
- Sweet treats for the office holiday party
- Fireworks and a little asian fusion for Chinese New Year
- Cajun thanksgiving? Yes, please!
Now the big question. How do I do this?!?
Easy as 1-2-3.
- Take a look at our trucks list and pick a few of your favorites.
- Stop by their website or Facebook page and send them an email. Tell them the number of people you’re expecting and the type of food you want. Most will help you customize a menu that’s perfect for you and your budget.
- Make your decision. Yeah, that’s the hard part.
- Set clear expectations as to time, price and menu.
- Reserve your catering EARLY! (can’t say this enough) Spaces fill up and you don’t want to wait until the last minute.
- No party is too big or too small. There’s an option for everyone — just ask the truck.